Highly motivated Global Management professional with experience working in culturally diverse teams and specializations in business development and marketing research. Seeking a client-facing management role with a multinational company active in Brazil doing business development, marketing, and strategic planning.
Thunderbird School of Global Management, Phoenix, Arizona
Master of Global Management, 4.0/4.0 GPA
University of Arizona, Tucson, Arizona
Bachelor of Arts in Economics and Spanish, 3.87/4.0 GPA
International Project Manager
Abaco Research, São Paulo Marketing Center, São Paulo, Brazil
- Manage the International Project Coordination team. Orchestrate complex and demanding research projects throughout all of Brazil. Oversee the step-by-step planning and execution of market research studies aimed at informing about market size, consumer preferences, customer satisfaction, and product user experience.
- Responsible for the budgeting, selling, and coordination of projects worth US$2M annually. First point of contact for international clients.
- Clients: Google, Facebook, Instagram, Tencent Games, LG, Samsung, Bayer, 3M, Siemens, PepsiCo, etc.
National Agency for Youth Development, Dakar, Senegal
- Evaluated the efficiency of business incubation centers in five different cities. Collected data through investigative interviews with government representatives, leaders of private industry, boards of education, and unemployed youth. Led a team through a deadline-sensitive critical analysis of the data collected to create recommendations to improve the financial and operational management of the centers.
- Developed a management model and an operational plan for the incubation centers (current and future sites). Personally trained 14 employees and executives of the Ministry of Youth in Business Management best practices. Set up a system for measuring and evaluating the success of the centers.
Legal Administrative Assistant
Transamerica Law Offices, Arizona, USA
- Assistant to attorneys Dawn Wyland and Priscilla Frisby at their family-law and criminal defense practices.
- Conducted financial analysis to detect fraud and inconsistencies in legal testimony. Produced clear financial documentation that won numerous legal battles for clients.
- Developed and implemented an internal operational system to improve billing and collection management. Updated the process for documenting all billable activities and generating invoices. Reduced the time needed to create and process bills by 60%.
- Responsible for assisting clients by providing counseling about the judicial process and coaching before court appearances.
- Provided English-Spanish translation services for international clients.
Languages: English (native); Portuguese (fluent); Spanish (advanced)
Computer Skills: Microsoft Excel (advanced), SQL, Tableau, blog-style webpage development